Why, hello world!
It has been quite some time since I last posted on my lovely blog and I do apologize. Life has a way of pulling you in so many different directions! Thankfully, everything has settled back down and I can finally start posting on here again.
Before I announce some of the amazing content that is going to coming your way, I just wanted to share 10 amazing things I did during my brief break!
- I finally went to Ireland and embraced the emerald isle!
- I traveled to New York!
- I finally managed to visit the amazing Bookcon!
- I lost 20 pounds! *Happy Dance*
- I finally started to take better care of myself mentally and physically.
- I mended a friendship with one of my writing friends
- I rediscovered my love for writing
- I got bit by the travel bug and now want to go on more adventures (probably because of my successful adventures earlier this year)
- My creativity has finally come back to me and I am no longer wanting to be a couch potato!
- I finally ditched my self doubt and embraced my fearlessness!
Whoa, that list is full of some amazing things! I know there aren’t too many details but, that is because I will be creating travel blog posts and more amazing content so you can learn about how I traveled with my anxiety and embraced my fearless self! I apologize again for my absence but I am so excited to share all of my amazing adventures, book reviews, tips, and writing adventures with y’all!
To close this short and sweet post, I am going t share this quote by Alan Alda. I hope that all of my new content helps you along your own creative journey and I can’t wait to share my life with y’all!
Have a wonderfully literary day!
” Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative place where no one else has ever been.”