Today I am going to talk to you about book ideas! Recently, I have been in somewhat of a writing slump. But today I woke up full to the brim with ideas and inspiration. Ideas can be powerful when it comes to writing. They are elusive but when they manage to peek out from their hiding spot, they can really rock your world. I honestly felt lost without my writing inspiration. After spending the last few days reading, sewing, and doing other creative activities it finally hit me! My creativity and beautiful bookish ideas have returned and I feel elated. The best feeling you can have is the feeling of being inspired, it breathes life into you and can honestly make you feel like a superhero. When inspiration strikes and an idea appears you need to grab it and run! Pull out your notebook and write as much as you can down so you can explore it more and possibly develop it into a fantastic novel!
Here are some helpful tips when it comes to ideas:
- Carry around a little notebook to contain all of your idea acorns! You bust this little notebook out once an idea appears and scribble it down so it doesn’t float away~
- You don’t have to use all of your idea acorns at once! It is perfectly fine to put some ideas on the back burner for future projects if you want to focus on one idea in particular ~
- Keep a dream journal! I have had some pretty interesting dreams that could become potential books. Keeping your dreams written down helps you remember them so you can possibly turn them into novels (and laugh at how strange dreams can be)~
- Be ready to go with the idea flow. Once an idea demands your attention you should ride it out to see where that little acorn takes you~
- Be curious! The world can be quite the mystical place sometimes. Inspiration can be found in nature, history, mythology, and so much more~
- Exploring can do so much for your idea acorns! Just a simple walk in the park can make some interesting ideas flourish~
Book ideas can be somewhat intense, they will linger in your mind and beg for you to become curious and explore the world that is blossoming in your head. Never fear! You can handle these amazing ideas and hopefully one day you will publish a book full of your wonderful ideas and inspire other future writers~
That is all for today’s post! I hope this helps you with your ideas a little bit!
Happy Writing and Have a Wonderfully Literary Day!